Virtual Bilingual School Psychologist in California (Teletherapy)
California School Psychologist – Work from Home
A California school district seeking a Full-time School Psychologist has collaborated with VocoVision. Since this is a teletherapy position, clinicians will work from the convenience of their own homes, giving them more flexibility and spending less money.
We connect schools with telepractice professionals with your level of training. You may treat, educate, evaluate, and motivate a single student or a caseload successfully using our platform. Our platform's adaptability enables smooth service and collaboration with other teachers and students at the institution. You will have the option of working a full year.
- Master’s degree in School/Educational Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Licensed School Psychologist in CA
- Must obtain Liability insurance
- Full-time (part-time availability encouraged to apply as well)
- 1099 Contract
- Software, training, and 24/7 technical support provided
- Primarily responsible for direct therapy and assessment
- Administer, score, analyze and interpret intellectual, academic, social/emotional/behavioral, and other psychometric assessments.
- Interview parents, teachers, and others to gather relevant data regarding student performance.
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Maine, ME
- New Hampshire, NH
- Virginia, VA
- Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Roanoke, VA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Huntington Woods, MI
- Okemos, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.