Virtual Elementary School Psych - S.C.
We have partnered with school district in South Carolina for a Psychologist to work a k-5 caseload from home. The candidate must have at least two years of recent school’s experience and be good with 1099 independent contracts. Join our team today!
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Doctoral/Master's degree
- Licensed and Certified School Psychologist in South Carolina
- NASP Certified preferred
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Must pass a tech screening test
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduce traveling costs
- Flexible hours to best fit your lifestyle
- Limited exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a School Psychologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call (770)776-2137.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Laurel, DE
- Dover, DE
- Newark, DE
- Camden, DE
- Norfolk, VA
- Richmond, VA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Roanoke, VA
- Fredericksburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.