Virtual Full-Time School Psychologist - Virginia (K-12)
- Position: Digital School Psychologist
- Location: Virginia (Remote)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Duration: Academic year
- Caseload: K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Approach assessments and evaluations with kindness and empathy, identifying students' learning, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Collaborate wholeheartedly with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education programs (IEPs) and interventions, fostering a caring and inclusive environment.
- Provide counseling, support, and crisis intervention services to students, creating a safe and nurturing virtual space for their growth.
- Skillfully utilize digital platforms to deliver teletherapy services, including assessments, counseling sessions, and consultations, ensuring a seamless online experience.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of services provided and student progress, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail.
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, contributing your insights and expertise to the development of effective intervention strategies.
- Stay current with best practices, research, and trends in school psychology, embracing a commitment to continuous professional development.
- Hold a Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field, reflecting your dedication to academic excellence.
- Possess a valid Virginia School Psychologist license, demonstrating your commitment to upholding professional standards and ethics.
- Demonstrate previous experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses, showcasing your kindness and understanding.
- Exhibit familiarity with conducting assessments, interpreting data, and developing IEPs, highlighting your comprehensive skill set.
- Showcase proficiency in utilizing digital platforms for teletherapy services, ensuring your adaptability in the virtual learning environment.
- Embody excellent communication and collaboration skills, fostering positive relationships with students, colleagues, and families.
- Display the ability to work independently and effectively manage your caseload, demonstrating strong organizational and time management abilities.
Contact Information: To apply for this position, please kindly send an email, radiating warmth and kindness, along with your resume and cover letter to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. Please write "Digital School Psychologist - Virginia" in the subject line of your email.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Chantilly, VAVocovision Teletherapy Remote School Psychologist Position in Virginia – Part Time – Work from Home Description: The Vocovision team is assisting a school district in Virginia to find a remote School Psychologist for the ‘23/24 school year. This is a maternity leave position that is interviewing as soon as possible. Remote School Psychologist Position Requirements: Valid VA License as a School Psychologist Master’s degree in Schoo
- Alexandria, VARemote School Psychologist Job in Virginia VocoVision is happy to partner with a school district in Virginia that is looking for a School Psychologist to deliver teletherapy services to students of all ages. Job Qualifications: Job requires School Psychologist license in Virginia Must be a tech-savvy self-starter, as you will be conducting services virtually Document evaluations and working on assessments of needs Must pass a tech screeni
- Norfolk, VAJob Opening: Psychologist Needed for School District in Virginia I am scheduling interviews for a Psychologist job with a great district in Virginia. This job requires a Virginia Psychologist license and familiarity with the IEP process in schools. Candidates for this job should have prior teletherapy experience and be comfortable working with students of all ages. This job is a 1099 contract for next school year. Candidates must complete a shor
- Richmond, VA100% remote school Psychologist job opportunity in Virginia for immediate hire! Applicant must be a certified Psychologist and licensed in Virginia. Candidate must be comfortable working with students remotely, past experience is preferred. This Psychologist job requires passing a tech screening through our company. Job Description: Assessments, report writing, testing, working with case managers, attending meetings
- Virginia Beach, VAPosition Overview: We are immediately looking for a Remote School Psychologist to provide essential psychological support to students in the state of Virginia. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting assessments, offering counseling, and collaborating with educators to create an ideal learning environment for students. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual
- Centreville, VAFULLY Remote School Psychologist Position in Virginia Vocovision Teletherapy is working with a school district in Virginia that is bring on a Virtual School Psychologist. We are actively receiving applications and looking to set up interviews as soon as possible. This position is to fill a maternity leave until further notice. Please see down below for further details: School Psych Job Details: - Full ‘23/24 School Year - Accepting full
- Newport News, VAK-12 Virtual School Psychologist Job in Newport News, VA Are you a school psychologist looking to secure the flexibility of a remote position as an independent contractor? VocoVision is currently working with a district in the Newport News, VA area need of a remote school psychologist to assist students in a K-12 age range. This position will treat you as your own independent contractor, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to schedule your ho
- Home, VATeleTherapy Position as a School Psychologist in VA Full Time Position VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need. Work from hom
- Home, VAState Certified/ Licensed School Psych - Virtual Setting Take advantage of working in a non-traditional school setting serving students with a range of disorders. Never commute again, of course unless you are going to the kitchen for a quick mid-day snack. Mostly importantly, your responsibilities will be strictly servicing your students, and taking care of their paperwork! Responsibilities • K-12 caseload • Mild-moderate studen
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.