Virtual High School Psychologist
Teletherapy School Psychologist Jobs in Pennsylvania - Flexible hours
ProCare, powered by VocoVision Teletherapy is actively seeking out multiple virtual School Psychologist for contract positions, with hours flexible to your availability, based on Pennsylvania. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect to be paid for your guaranteed hours as well any extra time you may put in, and indirect hours, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year. If this sounds like a virtual School Psych job opportunity for you, please send me your resume to [email protected] so I can contact you immediately and discuss the position.
- 20 hours/week
- Fully remote
- Variable population
- 18 students
- High School only
- 18 students
Our Amazing Teletherapists:
- Use formal and informal assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) in developing appropriate interventions and programs. Implement interventions and programs with students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program recommendations. Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child's educational plan.
- Provide direct services through a variety of methods (e.g. individual counseling, group counseling, classroom presentations, co-teaching in general education settings, in-services to staff/parents, etc.) as needed.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child's program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
- Deliver a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Participate in professional organizations, continuing education, and in-services to continually improve professional knowledge and skill.
- Development and monitoring of behavior plans and implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree required
- Have State DOE Licensure
- NASP Certification required
- Have 2 years of recent educational psychology experience
- Have guaranteed hours
- Are promised compensation for direct and indirect services
- Have access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
For more details regarding this work-from-home Educational Psychology job, please contact me at [email protected] or by texting/calling (678) 748-5316. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Salt Lake , UT
- Home, VA
- Home, AR
- Home, IL
- Santa Monica, CA
- Sitka , AK
- Gilbert, AZ
- Juneau , AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.