Virtual School Psychologist - Arizona
Looking to work remote? Look no further! This School Psychologist position is 100% Virtual! Local School District in Sunny Arizona is seeking out a licensed School Psychologist to take on a role for this upcoming school year. Position is full-time and involves counseling, assessments, case management, evaluations, and student progress monitoring. If you are licensed in Arizona and enjoy working with students in grades K-8th, don't hesitate to apply!
- School district in Arizona
- K-8th Grade
- 32-37.5 hours per week
- 2022-23 Assignment
- Caseload: Approximately 81 students
- AZ School Psych Licensure
- Virtual Experience preferred
- At least 2 years of experience working in schools
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred but not required
- Tech Screening Completion
- Weekly pay!
- Work From Home
- VocoVision Teaching and Counseling Resources
- Flexible Schedules with Independent Work Opportunities
- Lots of Vacation TIme!
- Competitive Rates
-Please contact the hiring manager Ethan Dilday at (813) 749-5269 for immediate consideration. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
-If you are a licensed School Psychologist and you're interested in this upcoming school year Full-time Virtual Psych position in a school district in Arizona, please apply!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lindenhurst, IL
- River Falls , WI
- Zion, IL
- Kenosha, WI
- Florence, SC
- Grand Rapids, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.