Virtual School Psychologist Contract for Indiana K-12 Schools
Blazerworks is now prescreening school psychologists for a full-time contract opening with a neighboring district.
- ASAP Start through June, 2022
- K-12 caseload
- Will conduct Educational Evaluations
- Responsible for Intervention and Referrals
- Must be organized to keep up with paperwork
- Professional Development experience preferred but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must have active Indiana School Psychologist Licensure
- Will consider hybrid or fully remote for the right psychologist
Please click to apply below.
~Rin @ BZW
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Trappe, MD
- Lafayette, CA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Abington, MA
- Albany, CA
- Woodland , MD
- South Side, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Pomona, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.