Virtual School Psychologist Distance Learning
Virtual School Psychologist – Distance Learning
VocoVision is currently arranging interviews for a School Psychologist needed in a Connecticut school district. This is a work from home, teletherapy position, allowing clinicians to provide services to students from the comfort of their own home. Without teletherapy and the amazing clinicians that utilize it, many of these students may not receive the services they need.
- Full Time (part time applicants also encouraged to apply)
- Mild to moderate cases
- Responsible for testing, evaluations, assessments, and IEPs
- Master’s degree or higher in School/Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Connecticut
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you are interested in this position or other opportunities with VocoVision, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lakeview, OR
- Medford, OR
- Columbus, OH
- Summer, OR
- Battle Creek, MI
- Middlebury, VT
- Warm Springs, OR
- Rutland, VT
- Tacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.