Virtual School Psychologist for Washington School
A school district in Washington is seeking a remote School Psychologist to conduct virtual evaluations for the 22-23 school year:
About the Position:
- Evaluations and collaboration with teachers
- Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both
- 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position
- Interviewing ASAP
- 2 years in a school setting preferred
- No remote experience required
- School Psychologist licensure/credentials required
- Licensed in WA
About VocoVision: we connect schools with tele-health professionals that can best serve their students in need. Our platform provides you with virtual assessments, materials/activities/games, and full clinical and technical support - you are connected with real people here on our team to help you throughout the year! We serve schools all over the United States, and offer full-time, part-time, short-term and long-term leave replacement options.
If you would like to be considered for this or any of our other School Psychologist positions, please contact me at 813-906-2353 and email your resume to [email protected]
I look forward to connecting you with your perfect remote position!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- HONDO, TX
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Rensselaer, IN
- Carpinteria, CA
- Brookline, MA
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Mountain View, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.