Virtual School Psychologist Job in Indiana
Are you a licensed School Psychologist in the state of Indiana and looking to work remotely? An Indiana school district is searching for a qualified Psychologist to join their team in the fall.
- School Psychologist license in Indiana
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of school experience
- 1099 Pay
- Provide own liability insurance
- Licensed in the state you reside, and state you work in
- Must pass a tech screen
- No benefits are provided with virtual assignments
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Duties: Initial and Re-evaluations, coordinate with teachers, lead RTI team
- Caseload: 6-12th graders
This school is ready to interview and offer qualified candidates ASAP!
If interested, send your resume and interview availability to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.