Virtual School Psychologist Needed ASAP - Illinois
VocoVision, a leading provider of telepractice services, is seeking a qualified and dedicated School Psychologist to join our team in Illinois. This position offers an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the academic and social-emotional well-being of K-12 students through remote assessment, counseling, and consultation. As a telepractice School Psychologist, you will have the flexibility to work from home while providing essential support to students in need.
- Position: School Psychologist
- Location: Illinois (remote position)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Contract Duration: Academic year (with possibility of extension)
- Conduct comprehensive psychoeducational assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, and socio-emotional functioning
- Interpret assessment results and provide comprehensive written reports to guide educational planning and decision-making
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs)
- Provide virtual counseling and intervention services to support students' social-emotional development and mental health
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and provide consultation to teachers and parents regarding effective strategies and interventions
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation, including assessment reports, progress notes, and IEP documentation
- Valid Illinois Professional Educator License with School Psychologist endorsement
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist
- Proficiency in conducting psychoeducational assessments and interpreting assessment results
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices
- Experience with developing and implementing IEPs and BIPs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable internet connection and suitable home office environment
- Comfortable with working remotely and using telepractice platforms
Application Process: To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to Grace Siebenthal, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at [email protected]. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience working as a School Psychologist, conducting assessments, and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
VocoVision is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage individuals with disabilities and underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
For more information about VocoVision and our telepractice services, please visit our website at www.vocovision.com.
Contact Information: Grace Siebenthal, Talent Acquisition Specialist Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Palatine, ILWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to start our search for a virtual school psychologist in Illinois! What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in IL Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technical screening Details: Caseload can be flexible but will be working with
- Aurora, ILWe are seeking a School Psychologist in the state of Illinois will be entirely remote, and the successful candidate will provide virtual counseling, assessments, and interventions to elementary and middle school children with mild to moderate needs in Illinois. Why VocoVision? 100% Digital Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay Equal rates for direct and indirect hours Guaranteed weekly hours Support from our clinical team of telet
- Oak Park, ILI would like to connect with you if you are a School Psychologist in Illinois wanting a new full-time virtual job opportunity! Be sure to connect with me today to discuss how this job could fit your career goals. Full-time Illinois School Psychologist Job Details: 37.5 hours per week Provide frequent assessments and testing Attend IEP meetings Job Requirements: Illinois school Psychologist credentials 2 years sch
- Oak Lawn, ILI would like to connect with you if you are a School Psychologist in Illinois wanting a new full-time virtual job opportunity! Be sure to connect with me today to discuss how this job could fit your career goals. Full-time Illinois School Psychologist Job Details: 37.5 hours per week Provide frequent assessments and testing Attend IEP meetings Job Requirements: Illinois school Psychologist credentials 2 years sch
- Crystal Lake, ILRemote School Psychologist Opening in Illinois VocoVision provides School Psychologists the opportunity to consult, assess, monitor progress, and intervene with children right from home. This position services an elementary school caseload. VocoVision provides complimentary technical and clinical training prior to first day. Job Description: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week) Mild to moderate disabilities Prepare and implement lessons based on IE
- Palatine, ILVocoVision School Psychologist Job in Illinois Job Alert: 100% Remote Psychologist Needed for Illinois school Job Functions: Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs Job Qualifications: Job requires Illinois Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and
- Chicago, ILTeletherapy opportunity for a fully licensed School Psychologist! We have partnered with some amazingly supportive school districts looking to interview and hire experienced School Psyches for their districts. ProCare will assist in transitioning from on site work to teletherapy with a team of virtual experts ready to help! Who doesn't want to work from home? Enjoy doing what you love in the comfort of your own space! This is a can't miss opp
- Oak Park, ILWe are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to work in a remote capacity. As a remote clinician, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' emotional, social, and educational development while working from your home office. Your expertise will be instrumental in helping students thrive both academically and emotionally. This applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview a
- Park Ridge, ILWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to start our search for a virtual school psychologist in Illinois! If you are interested in a teletherapy role, we encourage you to apply. What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in IL Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technical sc
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.