VIRTUAL School Psychologist needed - Washington
Soliant is working with a school district in Washington that has a need for a School Psychologist! This position is needed for the rest of the 21/22 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 21/22 School Year
- K-12 caseload
- Assessments, report writing, IEPs, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Fully VIRTUAL position!
- Washington School Psychologist Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lewiston, ME
- Portland, ME
- ASHLAND, OR
- Grants Pass, OR
- Naperville, IL
- Redmond, WA
- Bellvue, WA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Tacoma , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.