Virtual School Psychologist - Oregon
Remote School Psychologist Position – K-12 (Mild to Moderate Diagnoses) in Oregon
Position: Remote School Psychologist
VocoVision, a leading provider of telepractice services, is seeking a skilled Remote School Psychologist to join our team of professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to work remotely from within Oregon, providing valuable support to students in need.
As a Remote School Psychologist with VocoVision in Oregon, you will:
- Conduct psychoeducational assessments and evaluations for K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that address students' unique needs.
- Provide virtual counseling and interventions to support students' emotional and behavioral well-being.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings, offering insights and recommendations for student success.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- A Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- State licensure or certification as a School Psychologist in Oregon.
- Proven experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- A strong understanding of psychoeducational assessments and IEP development.
Working as a Remote School Psychologist with VocoVision in Oregon offers several advantages:
- The flexibility to work from your home within Oregon.
- Access to a diverse caseload of students in need of your expertise.
- Competitive compensation as an independent contractor (1099).
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Salem, ORSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a Oregon school district that is actively looking for a fully remote School Psychologist. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so if you are a licensed School Psychologist in Oregon, please apply below. Opening: Remote School Psychologist Location: Oregon Job Details: Fully remote job utilizing the VocoVision Toolkit Full-time (up to 40 hours per week) Caseload of K-12th grade students
- Albany, ORFully Remote School Psychologist – Work from Home VocoVision is working with a school district in Oregon to search for a School Psychologist interested in providing services remotely in the 23/24 school year. VocoVision provides the software, training, and support necessary for your success. Job Details: Testing, assessments, and contributing to IEPs Mild-moderate caseload k-5 Collaborating with parents, faculty, and administrators
- Beaverton, ORJob: Speech Language Pathologist State: Oregon License: OR SLP-CCC Virtual Job Details: - Next school year 22'-23' - Full-time (37.5 hours/week) - Grades K-12 Virtual Job Requirements: - SLP License in Oregon - 2 years prior school experience - Complete & pass technical screening - Previous virtual learning experience preferred, but not required Position Benefits: - Have access to virtual toolkit (includes assessments/testing
- Medford, ORJob Title: 100% Remote School Psychologist Job in Oregon We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced School Psychologist in Oregon to join our team on a 1099 basis. In this role, you will provide telehealth services to K-12 students in various schools and districts. Job Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments of students with learning, emotional, and behavioral difficulties. Develop and implement evidence-based interventio
- Medford, ORJob Title: 100% Virtual: School Psychologist K-12 in Oregon Job Type: Full-time, 100% Work from Home Job Description: We are looking for a passionate and experienced School Psychologist to join our team in a fully remote capacity. As a School Psychologist Teletherapist, you will be responsible for providing counseling, consultation, and assessment services to students in K-12 schools. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments an
- Bend, ORJob Posting: 100% Online School Psychologist Job in Oregon We are seeking a motivated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team. This is a fully remote, independent contractor (1099) position. Job Details: As a remote School Psychologist, you will provide mental health support to K-12 students in a virtual environment. Your main responsibilities will include: Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations Developing and imple
- Bend, ORPosition Type: Virtual School Psychologist Date Posted: 8/23/22 Location: Oregon Date Available: August 2022 - June 2023 Anticipated: Kindergarten to 8th grade students Job Summary: I am looking for a School Psychologist who will work with students in elementary, middle, and high school. The students have a full range of disabilities. This is a full-time position, approximately 37.5 hours per week. Certification:&n
- Corvallis, ORVocoVision is working with a school district in Oregon that is hiring a Digital School Psychologist for the '22/23 school year. Job Details: - Looking for candidates to fill both full and part time positions - Students have a variety of disabilities - Psychological assessments, IEPs, case study evaluations, collaborate with other staff and parents Job Requirements: - Master's degree in School Psychology - Active Oregon License - 2
- Coos Bay, ORJob Title: School Psychologist State: Oregon A school district in Oregon is seeking a Virtual School Psychologist. This is a full-time position with a caseload of around 25 students. Some of the job requirements include passing a technical screening, having two years prior school experience and have your Oregon state School Psychologist license. If you are interested in applying to this Virtual School Psych Job in Oregon, p
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.