Virtual School Psychologist
There is an opening for a School Psychologist in a Minnesota school district. The school district is currently conducting interviews. With the growing Psychologist market, you will have a great opportunity to make a difference in student’s lives, while being in the comfort of your home.
• Full Time• 37.5 Hours per week
• Master’s Degree
• K – 12th Caseload
• Duties to consist of mainly evaluations
• Must currently hold a license in Minnesota, or begin the process of becoming licensed
• Must be able to operate touch screen software/technology
• Previous school experience preferred
If this position is of interest, and you believe that you are the right professional, send your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to reach out via email, call, or text.
VocoVision Account Executive