Virtual School Psychologist
Job Title: Evaluation-Only School Psychologist (Remote/Virtual)
Job Type: 1099, fully virtual
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced evaluation-only school psychologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting psychological evaluations on K-8th grade students to determine their cognitive, emotional, and social functioning. This is a remote/virtual role, and the candidate will be working as a 1099 contractor.
- Administer and interpret a variety of psychological assessments, including intelligence tests, achievement tests, and behavioral assessments
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports that include recommendations for interventions and accommodations
- Consult with teachers, parents, and other school staff to help them understand and implement evaluation results
- Collaborate with other members of the special education team to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on the development of student's IEPs
- Master's degree or higher in school psychology
- State licensure or certification as a school psychologist
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations in a school setting
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment and intervention techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable internet connection and computer with necessary software
To be immediately considered, please send an updated resume to me using the contact information below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Home , CO
- Cameron, OH
- Home , WA
- Kimberly, WI
- Madison , WI
- Atlanta, GA
- Madison , WI
- Omaha, NE
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.