Virtual School Psychology Job
Teletherapy School Psychologists needed in Delaware
We’re immediately seeking a highly motivated School Psychologist to begin a position working remotely with a Delaware based school. If you have a heart for students and simply need more flexibility in your daily life, at VocoVision, our mission is to attract, empower and retain the finest speech clinicians, virtual school psychologists and educators so that every human can manifest their full potential regardless of their immediate resources. Making a difference in the lives of all those who shape the future, from speech to teaching, is our daily focus. If you’re interested in exploring more of our virtual Psychology jobs, please contact [email protected]
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote
- Multiple Openings
- Variable population
- K-12th grade students
What to expect:
- Use formal and informal assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) in developing appropriate interventions and programs. Implement interventions and programs with students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program recommendations. Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child's educational plan.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child's program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
- Deliver a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Participate in professional organizations, continuing education, and in-services to continually improve professional knowledge and skill.
- Development and monitoring of behavior plans and implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree required
- Fluency in Spanish and English preferred
- State DOE Licensure required
- NASP Certification required
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Guaranteed hours
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
For more details regarding this work-from-home School Psychologist job, please contact me at [email protected] or by texting/calling (678) 748-5316. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Austin, TX
- Columbus, OH
- Aurora, CO
- Coos Bay, OR
- Leonardtown, MD
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Mount Pleasant, SC
- Los Altos, CA
- Salem, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.