Virtual TelePsychologist in MI
Virtual TelePsychologist in MI
If you are seeking an opportunity that would advance your career in TelePractice, Vocovision is the place for you! Vocovision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems).
All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
• Masters in Psychology
• Licensed through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Career Advancement
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Compensation is based on experience, education, and location.
If you are looking for extra income as a School Psychologist in TeleTherapy, apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-325-0321!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tecumseh, MIAt Sunbelt, we prioritize empowering educators to thrive in their roles. We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to fill a contracted position in the Tecumseh, Michigan area. **Responsibilities:** Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students' unique needs and challenges. Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and multidisciplinary professionals to develop and implement individ
- Holly, MIProCare Therapy is excited to present a full-time School Psychologist opportunity in Holly, MI. This position is available for an immediate start and will continue through the remainder of the school year, offering a competitive hourly rate of $40-$50. Position Details: Location: Holly, MI Type: Full-Time Hourly Rate: $40 - $50/hour Start Date: ASAP Duration: Remainder of the School Year ASAP Start - EOSY Hours per Day: 6-7 Days per We
- Marquette, MIThe School Psychologist works directly with the school in order to promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students’ learning, behavior, and environment. The School Psychologist participates in planning and implementing prevention programs to address the social and affective needs of students and initiates and directs e
- Flat Rock, MIHere's An Opportunity You Can't Resist. ProCare Therapy has a School Psychologist opening for an excellent school district in Flat Rock, MI. Apply Today!! Job Description: Full time (35 hours / week) 4 days a week Attend building, psych and TC meetings Caseload: Three cognitive testing Initial evaluations and academic testing Qualifications: Must Be licensed in the state of MI Must have a Masters Degree in School Psy
- Flat Rock, MISchool Psychologist ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist near Flat Rock, MI that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the remainder of the school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. This is a contracted position looking to be filled. Requirements for this role: A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology Must
- Hazel Park, MISchool Psychologist ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate in-person School Psychologist to work with an outstanding School District located in Hazel Park, MI for this 2023-2024 academic year. Requirements for this role: A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology/Educational psychology Must be a school psychologist PPS credentials Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State
- Deerfield, MIBlazer Jobs is actively seeking experienced psychologists to join our team for a full-time role within school districts in the Deerfield, MI area. We are looking for dedicated professionals who meet all local and state requirements to provide exceptional psychological services to students. Requirements: Valid state licensure as a psychologist Certification from the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) preferred Experience wo
- Deerfield, MIAre you passionate about supporting the social, emotional, and academic growth of students? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a meaningful impact on young minds? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Position: School Psychologist Location: Deerfield, MI About Us: Join our reputable staffing organization as we collaborate closely with local school districts in Deerfield to provide students with essential psychol
- Marquette, MIFull Time School Psychologist needed in the Marquette, MI area Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have teamed up with a school district in Marquette, MI area that is looking for a School Psychologist to join their team for the upcoming school year. There will be an excellent level of support for the staff - wonderful colleagues and kids! Job Details: 35-40 hours/week ASAP until May 28th Likely would renew for 24-25
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.