Want to make a Difference? Great School Psychologist Opportunity! Santa Clarita, CA area
District director is ready to interview immediately!
A school district near Santa Clarita is looking for a full-time school psychologist. Candidate would be working with general education students as well as mod/severe. General school psychologist duties and some case management. Please call / email for additional details.
- Full-time. M-F
- Caseload: Gen-Ed and Mod/Severe
- Candidate must hold active CA PPS credential.
- Virtual interview process.
- Manages the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Writes and presents comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determines eligibility for special education services.
- Develops individualized education plans (IEP).
- Helps teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Leads individual and group counseling sessions if necessary.
- Collaborates with parents, teachers and mental health team.
- Continues to work with students to monitor their progress.
- Follows all laws, guidelines, regulations, standards, and policies.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage available
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Perrysburg, NY
- Paramount, CA
- Saline, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Pinehurst, NC
- South Fallsburg, NY
- Easton, MD
- Portland , OR
- Ormond Beach, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.