Washington - 100% Remote School Psychologist Job Opportunity
I am partnering with a school district in Washington to hire a School Psychologist for this school year. This position is 100% remote.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Work with K-12 students
- Work with students with standard disabilities
- Develop IEP goals and monitor student progress
- Deliver therapy in group and individual sessions
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- WA State License in School Psychology
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have strong communication skills and a passion for connecting with students and their families
If you are interested in applying for this School Psychologist job in Washington, please apply directly to this job post or email your resume to Alexis Novales at [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Welby, CO
- Edgemoor, DE
- Macedonia, OH
- Santa Clara, CA
- Avon Park, FL
- Mayfield Heights, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Three Rivers, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.