Weekday BCBA needed
I am seeking a passionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst who is willing to work with a dedicated group of professionals in a school setting, providing ABA services to students grades K-12th diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other social-emotional-behavioral needs.
This position is full time and is located near King of Prussia, PA.
- Develop and implement effective, thorough, and clinically sound functional behavior assessments and behavior support plans.
- Oversee the implementation of behavior management IEPs and positive support strategies and conduct on-going evaluations to ensure quality care.
- Provide training to all staff under your supervision in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Analysts or related field.
- Licensure as a BCBA.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate others.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding (including both experience and education) of principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Full-time contract
Experience: School based: 1 year (Preferred, but not required)
- BCBA/LABA (Required)
- Will consider strong new graduates
To Apply: For immediate consideration for this school-based BCBA job opening in King of Prussia, PA, e-mail your updated resume to [email protected]
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others including remote, you can call (813) 448-1634.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Capitan, CA
- Ponca City, OK
- Fremont, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Manteno, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.