Wonderful BCBA Opportunity near Cape St Claire, MD.
A school district near Cape St Claire, Maryland is searching for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. The district is looking for someone who can begin quickly and continue on for the extended school year as well as next school year. Primary caseload would be elementary -aged students. Full time. General BCBA responsibilities.
Great school hours. No nights or weekends. Hours guaranteed. Employer sponsored health benefits.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
Details and Requirements:
- Caseload: General BCBA duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Must be a BACB registered BCBA.
- Observe, collect, and analyze data from students.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Meet as needed with supervised staff to discuss ongoing consumer issues and to provide support when necessary.
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families, and to provide ongoing feedback to government related agencies that contract with such families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- White Plains, NY
- Klamath, CA
- Lakewood , CA
- Moore Haven, FL
- Richmond, CA
- Edgewood, CA
- San Bruno, CA
- Camino, CA
- Manhattan, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.