Work From Home as a School Psychologist in ID
Work From Home as a School Psychologist in ID
VocoVision partners with schools across the country, tailoring services for each need. Whether it’s just a few students or an entire caseload, a full-year contract or short-term help for vacations or maternity leave, our telepractice providers are here to successfully treat, instruct, assess, consult, document services and collaborate with teachers and other team members. In other words — we’re here for every need.
Choose your own schedule and enjoy work life balance!
We are looking for School Psychologist that can provide services working from home. Psychologist will have the ability to evaluate, test, and participate in meetings through our secured platform. The only requirement for Psychologist is license and certification through the state board where they reside.
Additional caseload information can be provided during interview.
Working from home allows candidates to connect with students in rural places, districts that are in areas experience discipline shortages, or congested areas where traffic is a nightmare!
Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or contact me directly at 770-325-0321.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Boise City, IDJob Description: We are in search of an empathetic School Psychologist to work remotely in Idaho. As a remote clinician, you will play a pivotal role in supporting students' psychological and educational needs. This position offers the opportunity to work remotely while making a significant impact on students' lives. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual communication t
- Nampa, IDPosition Overview: We are immediately seeking a highly motivated Licensed School Psychologist to provide remote support and services to students. As a remote clinician, you will play a crucial role in promoting students' emotional and behavioral well-being, as well as supporting their academic success. This position allows you to work from any location in Idaho while serving the educational needs of students across the state. This applicant mu
- Rexburg, IDPosition Overview: As a Remote School Psychologist with VocoVision, you will play a vital role in supporting the academic, emotional, and behavioral well-being of our students. You will work remotely to provide comprehensive psychological services, assessments, and interventions to students, parents, and educators in the state of Idaho. This applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable usin
- Idaho, IDAs a Part-Time Virtual School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the social, emotional, and academic well-being of our students. You will work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other school staff to assess and address the unique needs of each student. This role is ideal for a compassionate and skilled professional who is passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students. Responsibilities: Condu
- Mccall, IDAre you passionate about making a difference in students' lives through evaluations and assessments? Our esteemed staffing agency collaborates closely with local school districts, ensuring students receive essential services for their growth and development. Position Overview: We're seeking a dedicated Remote School Psychologist for a part-time position (10 hours a week) during the 2023/2024 school year. This unique opportunity allows you to con
- Home, IDWork From Home as a School Psychologist in ID VocoVision partners with schools across the country, tailoring services for each need. Whether it’s just a few students or an entire caseload, a full-year contract or short-term help for vacations or maternity leave, our telepractice providers are here to successfully treat, instruct, assess, consult, document services and collaborate with teachers an
- Boise, IDWe are seeking a dedicated and Licensed Remote School Psychologist to make a positive impact on the lives of students in Idaho. You will have the unique opportunity to provide vital psychological services to students in the state of Idaho through a virtual platform. Your expertise will be instrumental in assessing, supporting, and enhancing students' mental health and academic progress, no matter where you are in the Gem State. This applicant
- Grangeville, IDJob Description: Are you a Licensed School Psychologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? In this position, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive psychological services to students, parents, and educators. This fully remote position offers you the flexibility to work from your own home while making a significant difference in the lives of students who depend on your expertise. This applicant must be able to
- Boise, IDVirtual, School Psychologist in Idaho We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated school psychologist to join one of our schools. As a Virtual school psychologist, you will provide psychological assessment and therapy services to students, and collaborate with school staff to support student mental health and well-being. Responsibilities: Part-time positions available for the current 23-24 school year. Focused on assessments and rep
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.