Work from Home Bilingual School Psychologist Job in Logan, UT
Work from Home Bilingual School Psychologist Job in Logan, UT
VocoVision is partnering with a school district in the Logan, UT area in search of a full or part time remote bilingual School Psychologist for the 2024 semester. This position will treat you as an independent contractor, meaning you'll be able to schedule your own work hours while providing online services for students in need. All contracts with VocoVision are 1099 with the goal of providing better flexibility. If you're looking to lighten your commute, focus on family, or for any
other reason, see the below details for more information.
- 1099 independent contracting structure
- K-12 grade caseload with mild-moderate symptoms
- Full (or part time) weekly hours (see below for more details)
- We work with a Zoom Plus application (HIPAA/FERPA compliant)
- You will be able to bill for both direct time with students in addition to time spent
Start and End Dates: ASAP to 06/2024
School Hours: 8:00 to 3:30 PM local time
- Full time hours: 37.5 estimated hours in total, including time for planning and IEP management.
- Part time hours: 15-30 estimated hours, depending on your personal availability; this will cover time spent for indirect services as well.
- You can complete any indirect hours at your own time.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology.
- Massachusetts educational certificate for School Psychology.
- Two years of experience in a school setting with previous remote experience (preferred).
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English.
- Professional liability insurance coverage to work with students.
- Home computer with camera and microphone functions with strong internet connection.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate cognitive and behavioral needs.
- Provide remote counseling and crisis intervention services as needed.
- Manage and develop Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs) for each student.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings with family and faculty members.
- Flexibility of working fully remote/virtual.
- Flexibility of your personal schedule weekly.
- Access to a Clinical and Technical network for assistance during your assignment.
- Tax write-offs specifically for remote work (i.e., gas and commute expenses, office space, hardware equipment at home, etc.).
- Access to online evaluations, scheduling, resources, and digital library on a Zoom Pro platform.
For any positions with VocoVision, you must be comfortable with working as an independent contractor! This means, you will be paid in full for any hours worked. You will be compensated for 100% of the time you work, including both direct time with students and indirect planning periods & IEP development.
If this is something you’d be interested in, please apply now and submit your resume to [email protected]. The district is actively scheduling interviews, so apply today! You can also reach Justin directly at (678) 710-9686 for any questions in addition to other remote opportunities with VocoVision.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Home, UTSchool Psychologist Needed for K-12 Assignment in a Utah School Why TelePsychology? Telepsychology is here to deliver needed services that wouldn’t otherwise be available to students. Through VocoVision, our highly-trained psychologists can help with learning, behavior and mental health issues. Job Description Assessments Evaluations Testing Participating in IEP meetings Assisting writing goals Location – R
- West Jordan, UTDigital School Psychologist Position Overview: As a Digital School Psychologist at VocoVision, you'll have the unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while providing invaluable support to K-12 students facing mild to moderate diagnoses. Your role will be pivotal in conducting assessments, crafting Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), and delivering virtual counseling and intervention services. We're searching for someo
- Ogden, UTJob Title: Remote School Psychologist Job Type: Independent Contractor - 1099 Position Location: Utah (Remote) Company: VocoVision Are you an empathetic and skilled School Psychologist eager to empower students in a virtual learning environment? Join VocoVision as a Remote School Psychologist in a Utah school district and revolutionize the way educational support is delivered. As a leader in teletherapy services, we're seeking a dynamic in
- Spanish Fork, UTJob Title: Remote School Psychologist Job Type: Independent Contractor - 1099 Position Location: Utah (Remote) Company: VocoVision Are you an empathetic and skilled School Psychologist eager to empower students in a virtual learning environment? Join VocoVision as a Remote School Psychologist in a Utah school district and revolutionize the way educational support is delivered. As a leader in teletherapy services, we're seeking a dynamic in
- Salt Lake City, UTVocovision is looking to hire a remote School Psychologist that is licensed in Utah Job Duties: - Communicating with parents, students, and staff - Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans - Help the school provide accessible education to students Job Qualifications Required: - Utah School Psychologist License - Knowledge of assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling - Two years of schoo
- Salt Lake City, UTWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to continue our search for a virtual school psychologist in Utah! If you are interested in a teletherapy role, we encourage you to apply. What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in UT Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technical scr
- Salt Lake City, UTJob Title: School Psychologist Job Type: Remote Full-Time Hiring Manager: Sunbelt Vocovision Account Executive: Grace Siebenthal E: [email protected] Sunbelt staffing is looking for a School Psychologist in Utah. This 100% online based job position is done via Vocovision. Job Qualifications Required: Utah School Psychologist License Knowledge on assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling (2 yea
- Salt Lake City, UTWork From Home School Psychologist | Utah: Sunbelt is seeking a highly skilled and experienced School Psychologist to join a school district in Utah. The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment. Job Description: Full Time Opportunity Evaluations, Assessments, and some paperwork Grades K -12 Job Qualifications: Requires a Masters or Doctorate level degre
- Salt Lake City, UTWe are seeking a School Psychologist in the state of Utah to work as a 1099 contractor for the upcoming school year. The position will be entirely remote, and the successful candidate will provide virtual counseling, assessments, and interventions to elementary and middle school children with mild to moderate needs in Utah. Why VocoVision? 100% Digital Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay Equal rates for direct and indirect hours Gu
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.