Work From Home Openings for School Psychologists | Current or Next School Year
Virtual School Psychologist - 100% Virtual Opportunity
VocoVision is seeking to hire virtual school psychologists for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year OR next school year. The district director is scheduling interviews soon, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You do not need to live in the state to apply, you need a license for the state you live in and the state you work in.
Requirements for this role:
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Does not apply to all states - check your DOE website
- Must be a school psychologist
- State clearances
- Caseload: TBD
- You will be responsible for collaborating IEP’s and other assessments with other educational experts
- Participation as a member of the special education team
- More details provided on interview
- Independent contracting position - full and part time openings available depending on need
- Position will start ASAP, End June 2024
- Nest school year will start August 2024, End TBD
- Hourly compensation dependent on experience and school budget
- Paid weekly
- Independent contracting opportunities
- Platform resources
- Access to our clinical network and onboarding sessions while on assignment
• Must have license
• At least two years of school experience
• Home computer with high internet speed
• Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
• Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 904-337-3617.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Indianapolis, INAre you a caring and devoted School Counselor eager to make a positive impact on young minds? Look no further! Porter County Education Services has an outstanding opportunity waiting for you. Join our team for the academic year from August 14th, 2023, to May 31st, 2024, and play a crucial role in supporting PreK-12 students in a virtual learning environment. Job Details: School: Porter County Education Services Position: Virtual School Psych
- Indianapolis, INJob Post: Digital School Psychologist for K-12 Students Are you a skilled and compassionate school psychologist seeking an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses? Sunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated Digital School Psychologist to join our team. As a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, Sunbelt connects talented professionals with rewarding positions in the
- Indianapolis, INJob Post: Digital School Psychologist (Mild to Moderate Diagnoses) - Voco Vision Voco Vision, a leading provider of online educational services, is seeking a qualified and compassionate Digital School Psychologist to join our team. This remote position involves working with K-12 students who have mild to moderate diagnoses, providing them with comprehensive support and guidance. Job Details: Position: Digital School Psychologist Company:
- Home, INHistory: TeleHealth has been around for over a decade. As needs continue to grow in rural and virtual setting districts, this arena is becoming more and more popular. VocoVision is the TeleTherapy Division of Soliant Health. We hire many disciplines within the Special Education Department. Most recently, School Psychologist can provide services remotely. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Selected candidate will report to the District Director of Special Edu
- Muncie, INCalling on all Indiana-licensed School Psychologists seeking a remote work opportunity! One of Soliant's clients, a large district in Indiana, is now accepting remote applicants for a contract opening. Applicants will be working about 35 hours per week, and covering 2-3 public schools and 1 non-public school. Typically, district staff screen 60-90 referrals and evaluate 40-60 students, with support from Diagnosticians. This is a role in nee
- Greenwood, INWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to start our search for a virtual school psychologist in Indiana! If you are interested in a teletherapy role, we encourage you to apply. What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in Indiana Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technica
- Indianapolis, INJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist Location: Indiana, USA (Remote) Employment Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with educational institutions across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced work from home, virtual School Psychologist to join our team for a 1099 contracting position in Indiana. Position Overview
- Fort Wayne, INVocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Indiana. The successful candidate must have a Master's degree or higher, at least 2 years of school-based experience, and hold a IN State Licensure. In addition, they must pass a tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop. Qualifications: Hold IN State Licensure Masters or higher At least 2 years of school
- Jeffersonville, INInterviewing Now: Fully Remote School Psychologist in Indiana Are you a compassionate and talented therapist looking to make a difference in the lives of people of all ages? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a virtual teletherapy company looking for skilled and enthusiastic therapists to join our team. At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality therapy services, regardless of their loca
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.