Work From Home Openings for School Psychologists | Current or Next School Year
Virtual School Psychologist - 100% Virtual Opportunity
VocoVision is seeking to hire virtual school psychologists for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year OR next school year. The district director is scheduling interviews soon, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You do not need to live in the state to apply, you need a license for the state you live in and the state you work in.
Requirements for this role:
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Does not apply to all states - check your DOE website
- Must be a school psychologist
- State clearances
- Caseload: TBD
- You will be responsible for collaborating IEP’s and other assessments with other educational experts
- Participation as a member of the special education team
- More details provided on interview
- Independent contracting position - full and part time openings available depending on need
- Position will start ASAP, End June 2024
- Nest school year will start August 2024, End TBD
- Hourly compensation dependent on experience and school budget
- Paid weekly
- Independent contracting opportunities
- Platform resources
- Access to our clinical network and onboarding sessions while on assignment
• Must have license
• At least two years of school experience
• Home computer with high internet speed
• Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
• Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 904-337-3617.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lexington?Fayette, KYKentucky School Psychologist 100% Virtual Full Time Job Title: School Psychologist Job Type: Full-Time: 100% Remote Hiring Manager: Sunbelt Account Executive: Grace Siebenthal Sunbelt staffing is looking for a remote School Psychologist in Delaware. This 100% remote job is done via Vocovision and is Full-Time. The caseload will focus on a variety of ages (K-12) for the full school year. Job Responsibilities: - Assisting with evaluations -Asse
- Frankfort, KYJob Post: Digital School Psychologist for K-12 Students Are you a skilled and compassionate school psychologist seeking an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses? Sunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated Digital School Psychologist to join our team. As a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, Sunbelt connects talented professionals with rewarding positions in the
- Frankfort, KYJob Title: School Psychologist Company: VocoVision Location: Kentucky, USA (Remote) Job Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of virtual education services, dedicated to supporting students and schools with innovative solutions. We are currently seeking a remote School Psychologist to join our team for the second half of the 2023/2024 school year for a Kentucky School District. As a remote contractor
- Bowling Green, KYVocovison has collaborated with a school district in Kentucky to hire a remote School Psychologist. This fully virtually opportunity is looking for an experienced clinician to treat, educate, and teach students successfully with our VocoVision platform. Job Details: -2023-2024 School Year - hours per week -Mild-moderate disabilities Requirements: Must be a licensed School Psychologist in Kentucky Knowledge on assessmen
- Henderson, KYJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist Location: Kentucky, USA (Remote) Employment Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with educational institutions across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced work from home, virtual School Psychologist to join our team for a 1099 contracting position in Kentucky. Position Overvi
- Bowling Green, KYTitle: Full-Time School Psychologist - Teletherapy Company: Vocovision Location: Work from Home (Kentucky) Job Description: Vocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Kentucky. The successful candidate must have a Master's degree or higher, at least 2 years of school-based experience, and hold a KY State Licensure. Qualifications: Hold KY St
- Louisville, KYVocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 school districts and students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Kentucky. Qualifications: Hold KY State Licensure Masters or higher At least 2 years of school-based experience Must pass a tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop Benefits: Equal rates for direct and indirect services Clinical and tech training prior to start of assignment
- Lexington, KYVirtual Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Position - Empower Students Remotely! Are you a dedicated Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing looking for a virtual opportunity to inspire and support students? We have the perfect role for you! Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students through virtual education. Responsibilities: Deliver virtual instruction to students with hearing impairments. Collaborate with edu
- Louisville, KYAre you a dedicated School Social Worker seeking a rewarding virtual role? VocoVision is hiring a Virtual School Social Worker to provide crucial support to students remotely. Position: Virtual School Social Worker Location: Remote Responsibilities: Virtual Counseling Assessment Collaboration Intervention Advocacy Crisis Intervention Requirements: Master's degree in Social Work State licensure and School Social Worker certificati
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.