Work From Home Openings for School Psychologists | Current or Next School Year
Virtual School Psychologist - 100% Virtual Opportunity
VocoVision is seeking to hire virtual school psychologists for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year OR next school year. The district director is scheduling interviews soon, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You do not need to live in the state to apply, you need a license for the state you live in and the state you work in.
Requirements for this role:
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Does not apply to all states - check your DOE website
- Must be a school psychologist
- State clearances
- Caseload: TBD
- You will be responsible for collaborating IEP’s and other assessments with other educational experts
- Participation as a member of the special education team
- More details provided on interview
- Independent contracting position - full and part time openings available depending on need
- Position will start ASAP, End June 2024
- Nest school year will start August 2024, End TBD
- Hourly compensation dependent on experience and school budget
- Paid weekly
- Independent contracting opportunities
- Platform resources
- Access to our clinical network and onboarding sessions while on assignment
• Must have license
• At least two years of school experience
• Home computer with high internet speed
• Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
• Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 904-337-3617.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Richmond, VAWe believe in the power of inclusive education and strive to create an environment where every student can thrive. As we continue to expand our reach, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to service a grade school level caseload remotely. Position Overview: We are looking for a qualified School Psychologist to provide remote support and guidance to students, parents, and educators. The ideal candidate will possess a str
- Roanoke, VAPosition: Remote School Psychologist Key Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' strengths and challenges. Collaborate with educators and parents to develop effective strategies to support student success. Provide remote counseling services to address social, emotional, and behavioral concerns. Contribute to the development and implementation of school-wide mental health initiatives. Stay informed about c
- Chesapeake, VA
- Chesapeake, VAPosition: Remote School Psychologist At VocoVision, we believe in creating an environment where every student can thrive, regardless of their abilities. Our commitment to education drives us to provide verified, top-notch tele-health professionals to schools looking to meet the unique needs of their students. Key Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' strengths and challenges. Collaborate with educators
- Richmond, VARemote School Psychologist As a remote School Psychologist, you'll be part of a positive school environment dedicated to providing comprehensive psychological services to students and promoting a positive and inclusive school culture. Position Overview: In this role, you will utilize your knowledge and skills in psychological assessment, counseling, and consultation to support the academic, social, and emotional development of students. You'll
- Radford, VAAre you an experienced Psychologist with a passion for making a positive impact on students' mental well-being? We have an exciting opportunity for a Remote School Psychologist to join our school district in Virginia, providing virtual support to students from the comfort of your own home. Our organization has partnered with ZOOM, offering a HIPAA/FERPA compliant platform, technical/clinical training, and support, ensuring a seamless and successf
- Barberton, VASoliant Education has partnered with a school district in Virginia to hire a qualified School Psychologist for the 2023/2024 school-year to provide remote services to students. This is a fully remote role for the full 2023/2024 school-year. Role will be 2-5 days per week, depending on applicants availability and desired hours. Duties include providing Evaluations for Pre K students, and participating in meetings. Requirements: Master
- Radford, VA
- Roanoke, VAVocovision is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic School Psychologist to work for full-time for a school district in the state of Virginia. The clinician will be responsible for a caseload of K-12 students. This position is fully remote, providing you with the opportunity to make the same impact as you would on-site from the comfort of your own home. Responsibilities Effectively communicate with and counsel each student that is tr
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.