Work From Home- School Psychologist Position in Massachusetts
Seeking hard worker and passionate School Psychologist. The position is fully remote and gives a flexible schedule for all the self- Sufficient therapists in the Massachusetts. Position is to evaluate and create assignments for K-12th grade students
- Conduct Skills training with students.
- Prepare and submit Case reports of services and progresses
- Software, training and IT support provided.
- Work with students from K-12 grade
- Flexible schedule
- Contract 1099 position
- Work from Home
- Masters in School Psychology
- 2+ years of experience
- Must have an MA state license and education certificate.
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-372 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| VocoVision Account Executive | (678)372-0981
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Skokie, IL
- Georgetown, DE
- Dover, DE
- Los Angeles, CA
- Newark, DE
- Portland, OR
- Dover, DE
- LUMBERTON, NC
- Princeton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.