Wyoming, DE School Psych Need
ProCare Therapy is seeking a committed school psychologist for a contract position in the Wyoming, DE, area for the upcoming academic year. This one has fantastic teachers, great students, and a great school district. Anyone commuting for this job can get their travel and lodging costs paid for to help make up for the distance.
- Full or Part Time 8a-4p
- Full 2022-2023 School year
- ASAP - EOSY
- Multiple openings and multiple caseloads
- Complete initial and triennial evaluations and participate in MTSS meetings 3-4x per year
- Requires a Masters or Doctorate Level degree in Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of DE
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently interviewing candidates for employment and hiring. Send me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] if you're interested in the position, and I'll get in touch with you to discuss the next stages in the hiring process!
Carlton Burke Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA, 30092
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dearborn, MI
- White Plains, NY
- Albany, OR
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Ritter, SC
- Seattle, WA
- Destin, FL
- Long Beach, CA
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.