Zionsville, IN: School Psychologist
Soliant is working with a long-time partnering school district near Zionsville, IN to place a contract School Psychologist for the upcoming year.
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Ability to deliver psychology services in a comprehensive delivery model
- Knowledge of Special Education service delivery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Building assignments are being finalized; applicants will interview directly with school administrators after a successful phone screening by Soliant.
- Graduate or specialist degree in School Psychology
- Valid Indiana School Psychologist credential at the beginning of the assignment.
Start your application by using the button below, or e-mailing a resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Bloomfield , CT
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Dover, DE
- Buckley, WA
- Naperville, IL
- Antioch, CA
- Concord, CA
- Garland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.