Amidst being a growing area for movie productions, large companies, and music, Atlanta also has a great amount of opportunity for school psychologists! If you’re looking for a new adventure, love the city life, great shopping, and festivals, Atlanta has it all.
Recently nicknamed “ATL-wood,” this city is growing to be a top filming area for new movies and TV shows! Shopping is no joke in Atlanta, so live like the stars with the newest high-end shops in Buckhead or walk through Phipps Plaza, where there’s a high chance of spotting a celebrity! Delicious food is plentiful in this town – choices from real southern cookin’, authentic Latin cuisine, or chic Mediterranean spots. On the other hand, nature buffs will have plenty of beautiful parks & gardens to explore within the city, and the mountains are only an hour away. Start a new career adventure in one of the biggest cities in the south by applying for one of our jobs today!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Atlanta, GAVirtual - Georgia School Psychologist - 2023-2024 School Year Seeking a Virtual School Psychologist to provide support to students in Georgia. Conduct virtual assessments, collaborate with educators and parents, deliver counseling sessions, develop intervention plans, and maintain accurate records. Must have a relevant degree, Georgia certification/licensure, and proficiency in technology platforms. Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessme
- Atlanta, GARemote School Psychologist | Opening in Georgia We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced School Psychologist to join our network in GA. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment. Job description This is a full time position for the new school year. This position will cover general duties, but not limited to, evals, assessments, and some paperwork.
- Atlanta, GAVocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 school districts and students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Georgia. Qualifications: Hold GA State Licensure Masters or higher At least 2 years of school-based experience Must pass a tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop Benefits: Equal rates for direct and indirect services Clinical and tech training prior to start of assignment
- Atlanta, GAInterviewing Now: Virtual School Psychologist in Georgia Ready to make a meaningful impact on student well-being virtually? Join us as a Virtual Psychologist, the beacon of emotional support in the digital age. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students to determine eligibility for special education services • Provide counseling and support to students and families, including crisis interv
- Atlanta, GAInterviewing Now: Virtual School Psychologist in Georgia Elevate student well-being as a Virtual School Psychologist, transcending physical boundaries to provide crucial support in the digital realm. Join us in reshaping the future of mental health care for students through technology-driven compassion. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students to determine eligibility for special education servi
- Atlanta, GAVIRTUAL SCHOOL PSYCH JOB – Georgia We are in need of a School Psychologist! The director is ready to review resumes and interview qualified candidates. To be considered for this position, you must be a licensed school psychologist in the state of Georgia. Details about the position: Full Time - 40 hours/week 2023/2024 school year Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements Conduct psychological assessments and int
- Atlanta, GAVIRTUAL SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST JOB –Georgia We are in need of a School Psychologist! The director is ready to review resumes and interview qualified candidates. To be considered for this position, you must be a licensed school psychologist in the state of Georgia. Details about the position: Grades Full Time Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for studen
- Atlanta, GAVirtual School SLP - Speech Language Pathologist ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The Special Education Director is ready to interview qualified candidates. This line of work has impact throughout the Office of Special Education in the district. Please see additional details about this opportunity below: Job Details: Full-time Develop, implement and monitor IEP’
- Atlanta, GAPosition: School Psychologist Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified School Psychologist to join our dynamic educational team. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the social, emotional, and academic well-being of students. This position involves collaborating with educators, parents, and administrators to create a positive and inclusive learning environment. Responsibilities: Conduct psycho
- Atlanta, GAWe are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Remote School Psychologist in Georgia. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to create a positive and effective learning environment. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students while enjoying the flexibility of working remotely. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be com
- Atlanta, GAJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist Location: Georgia (Completely Remote) Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time Company: ProCare Therapy, in partnership with VocoVision Are you a dedicated School Psychologist looking for a fulfilling opportunity to support K-12 students in a virtual setting? ProCare Therapy, in collaboration with VocoVision, is actively hiring Virtual School Psychologists for Georgia. Join our team and make a positive im
- Atlanta, GARemote School Psychologist Job Description: We are seeking a qualified and experienced Digital School Psychologist to join our team. In this remote position, you will provide psychological services to K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses, enabling them to thrive academically and socially. As a Digital School Psychologist, you will work in collaboration with educators, parents, and other professionals to support the educational needs of
- Atlanta, GAAre you on the job market for a School Psychologist position in Atlanta, GA looking for a new and exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy has the perfect job for you! Take the chance to work with an outstanding school district on a contractual basis in this outstanding area for the current school year. If you love the position, you will have a possibility of renewing for the next school year as well. Ready to take the leap to take on a new role? C
- Atlanta, GAA school in Atlanta is in need of a School Psychologist for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description Full-time or Part Prek-12 ASAP-May 2024 Counseling, evaluations More details upon interview Job Qualifications Master's degree in Psychology Active state license in GA Fingerprint card required Prior school experience preferred Job Benefits Medical, Health, Vision Competitive Pay 401(k) Matching If interested, pl
- Atlanta, GASoliant is hiring a school psychologist for a school near Atlanta, Georgia for the 2023-2024 school year. New school psychologist graduates are welcome to apply! Out-of-state applicants are welcome to apply. Job Responsibilities Full-Time (40 hours/week) K-12 Evaluations Assessments Report Writing Job Requirements GaPSC School Psychology Credential Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability,
Best Cities for School Psychologists
You'll know why "Hooray for Hollywood" was written when you live and work in this trendy area of Southern California!
The windy city, the home of the Magnificent Mile, and the deep dish pizza birthplace are a few ways to describe Chicago in a nutshell.
If you've never been to San Fran, there's honestly nothing like it!
Seattle is not just the birthplace of Starbucks – there is so much more to explore than you first expect!
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.