If you’ve never been to San Fran, there’s honestly nothing like it! School psychologists who have an open mind and thirst for innovation will definitely succeed in any open position we have here. There’s a reason why several of the most successful and innovative companies are headquartered here – because the city itself builds creativity! Drive some inspiration for your therapy tactics by touring the city – hop on a cable car to Golden Gate Park and view one of the most famous bridges in the country, visit the top quality Museum of Modern Art, take a boat tour on the bay, catch a 49ers game at Levi Stadium, and finish it off with some delicious sweets at Ghirardelli Square.
This diverse, thriving city on the West Coast is in need of multiple school psychologists for positions on our team! We partner with several school districts in the exciting San Francisco area that have immediate openings for great clinicians.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Francisco, CARegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly motivated and dedicated School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team in the San Francisco, CA area. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a school setting, providing behavior intervention services to students with special needs. Overview: Full Time 30+ Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 2024 Responsibili
- San Francisco, CAWe care about our educators and want to give you the tools to excel in the classroom. Sunbelt is seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist for a contracted position in the Bay Area, California. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans. Provide counseling and guidance services.
- San Francisco, CAVocoVision has been partnered with a school district in your state! We are seeking to hire a virtual school psychologist for this 2023-2024 school year. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You do not need to live in the state to apply, you need a license for the state you live in and the state you work in. Requirements for this role: A Master’s
- San Francisco, CAJoin our team at ProCare Therapy as a School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) and make a positive impact on the lives of students. Responsibilities: Implement behavior intervention plans designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with behavioral challenges Collect and analyze data to track progress and modify interventions as needed Collaborate with teachers and other sc
- San Francisco, CAWe are currently interviewing candidates for the position of School Psychologist in a great school district. Applicants must have prior experience working as a School Psychologist in a school setting to be considered for the position. Specifics: Part Time Onsite Only ASAP – May 31, 2024 More details upon interview Expectations: Active CA School Psychologist license License/Certification Employee benefits: Weekly Pay Compe
- San Francisco, CAJob Title: Remote School Psychologist State: California Licensure: School Psychologist License Caseload: Preschool students - Full-time (40 hours/week) - Evaluations - Mild to moderate disabilities Job Requirements: - 2 years previous school experience - Complete & pass tech screening - Virtual experience preferred but not required If you are interested in applying to this Remote School Psychologist Job in California, please send
- San Francisco, CASunbelt is seeking a part time School Psychologist to help a school district in the San Francisco, CA area. This School Psychologist opportunity would be working with a elementary and middle school caseload for the 2023-2024 school year. Job Responsibilities: - Part time (16 hours) - K-8 caseload - Evaluations and assessments - On-site only Job Requirements: - School Psychologist Licenses in CA (PPS) - Master's degree or higher from acc
- San Francisco, CABehavior Aide – San Francisco, California Sunbelt is looking to hire an experienced Behavior Aide to fulfill a current open need in a San Francisco, CA school district! This Position would begin ASAP and fulfill the remainder of the school year. Job Description: 1:1 with 3rd grade student with an intellectual disability, also has a speech-language impairment Student sometimes use AAC to supplement his communication Moderate-s
- San Francisco, CASchool-based ABA Therapist – San Francisco, California Sunbelt is interviewing for an open ABA Therapist School position in the San Francisco, CA area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill a currently open need for the remaining 2022-2023 school year. Job specifics: Full-time, 35 hours/week 8:40am – 3:40pm High school caseload, working 1:1 with male HS student Requirements: CA
- San Francisco, CABehavior Technician in San Francisco, California Sunbelt is seeking an experienced Full-Time Behavior Technician to fulfill a current open need in a San Francisco, CA school district! This Position would begin ASAP and fulfill the remainder of the 22-23 school year. Job Description: Full-time; 35 hours per week Monday-Friday 1:1 with high school student Requirements: Previous Behavioral Experience Benefits: Weekly Direct Deposit (W
- San Francisco, CAContract School Psychologist - Full-Time (ASAP Start) Are you a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to work with K-12 students? ProCare Therapy has a fantastic opening for you! Join our team as a Contract School Psychologist and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students. See the details below: Job Details: Position: Contract School Psychologist Hours: Full-time Start Date: ASAP End
- San Francisco, CABehavior Aide – San Francisco, California Sunbelt is looking to hire an experienced Behavior Aide to fulfill a current open need in a San Francisco, CA school district! This Position would begin ASAP and fulfill the remainder of the school year. *Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!* Job Description: 1:1 with 1st grade student on the autism spectrum, also has a speech-language impairment Student needs a Spanish-speaking provider M
- San Francisco, CABoard Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – San Francisco, California Sunbelt is looking for a school-based BCBA in the San Francisco, CA area to fill a maternity leave position. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill a currently open need as soon as possible! Job specifics: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week December – February Caseload will range from K-8. May provide supervision for RBT'
- San Francisco, CARemote School Psychologist | Opening in California VocoVision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced school psychologist to join our network in California. If you're in search of the flexibility of working from home, and opportunity for work-life balance, look no further! VocoVision will be here every step of the way to land your dream job! This part time remote position will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students fo
- San Francisco, CAAre you a school psychologist in the San Francisco area? If so, please read below to find out more about this full time, onsite school psychologist position for the upcoming school year and apply! Job Details Full Time and Part Time K-12 23/24 School year Job Qualifications Earn a graduate degree in school psychology or a related field. Complete a supervised internship, with at least 1,200 hours of fieldwork experience, includin
Best Cities for School Psychologists
You'll know why "Hooray for Hollywood" was written when you live and work in this trendy area of Southern California!
The windy city, the home of the Magnificent Mile, and the deep dish pizza birthplace are a few ways to describe Chicago in a nutshell.
Amidst being a growing area for movie productions, large companies, and music, Atlanta also has a great amount of opportunity for school psychologists!
Seattle is not just the birthplace of Starbucks – there is so much more to explore than you first expect!
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.